February 8, 2021 Board Meeting Highlights
Posted By on February 19, 2021
The newly elected Board of Directors have hit the ground running in efforts to gain traction this year in the wake of the looming pandemic. They have set some lofty goals (pun intended) this year. This list includes but is not limited to:
- Hiring an Architectural firm to review and design the Cornell Rooftop Completion.
- Re opening of the Cornell roof top spas by summer.
- Illumination of the Cornell rooftop walkway space leading to the spa (completed).
- Waterproofing the exterior of the building in preparation for painting.
- Replacement of the sidewalk in front of the Eckardt Building and historic inset pavers along Los Angeles Street.
- Buffing and cleaning of the granite stone inside and outside of the building (completed)
- Installation of newer LED up lighting on both the Cornell and Eckardt Buildings
- Reconfiguration and replacement of the cooling tower equipment ladders equipment (In process)
- installation of new perimeter guardrails along the Cornell Rooftop.